Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snow Bunny Fabulous

Let's be honest, staying warm is more important then looking fabulous. But who says we have to give up style for warmth? Here are a few Canadian must-haves to brave the cold and look fabulous doing it. 

1. The toque
 
My touqe was ten dollars and the vail I picked up for six dollars/metre at fabricland. 


2.Legs
Chanel fall RTW 2013 
Thigh high socks or leg warmers would translate this look into everyday.



3. The Coat

BCBG Max Azria~Chanel~Banana Republic~66 North

http://store.mooseknucklescanada.com/

4. Gloves
The pictures below are of gloves for all types of winter activities. I have at least one pair of each type. My fav finger mitts were knitted for me by my sister in-law Natalie. My fav knitted mitts are my 2010 Olympic Mitts from The Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment