Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Little About Me

Today I wanted you to get to know me better. These are pictures of my beautiful family, starting with my wonderful husband Tony. Without him, our life we live would not be possible. He rocks at baby duty and is the nicest guy I have ever met:) He also edits all my blog posts and is the most handsome, funny, witty, charming stud in the whole world (editor's notes).


This is Little J aka Jessica Christine. She is the happiest baby in the world, as long as you surrender all digital devices to her. Her favorite food is food and she has eight teeth at 16 months old.

This is my mini-me Gillian. She is creative and loves to dance and sing while doing just about anything. She is a very hard working girl in life, and will go very far if she keeps following her heart.


My fur-baby Gia and our chickens. Gia is half the size of our chickens but loves to get them going so they chase her around the yard. She is the first small dog I have ever owned and I gotta say I love having a dog whose fur I'm not wearing all the time.  Our chickens are new this year, my husband build our coop and all us ladies are pretty proud of him. 


Thanks again for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed my little family. I will be working the next few days on set at The Aladdin's Lamp Production in Vernon BC. I think I have 40 cast members that I am doing makeup on. So excited to show you all the pics soon:)


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly
Christine Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment