Saturday, November 23, 2013

New lip palette and Today Was Adventure Day!

New  Edward Bess lip palette featuring eight lip colors in Edward's signature creamy formula

I was so excited yesterday when I checked the mail and found a birthday present to myself :) Every birthday I splurge on one makeup palette. This year I decided that instead of my regular eyeshadow palette purchase I was going to try a lip palette. Just think of all the lip colors one could make with 8 colors to mix with one another! The pic below on the left is me rocking the deep red on the bottom far right called Midnight Bloom. The pic on the right is me rocking the color on the top far left called Nude Lotus. I love how smooth each color went on and how polar opposite each shade was from the other. Where to score this palette. http://www.sephora.com


Adventure Day @ Silver Star Resort Vernon B.C
Today was opening day at the local ski hill and the tix were only $20 for a full day. Joining me was me two girl friends Nicki of http://naturally-homemade.blogspot.ca/ and Kyra, an equine massage therapist who has just moved to Vernon. As we headed up the mountain we broke through the clouds to a sunny winter wonderland. The snow glistened like diamonds. Everyone on the mountain was smiling from ear to ear, filled with joy and excitement to make the first tracks of the day.


Our tailgate party for our lunch break. We made far too many people jealous with our setup of cheeses, dips, crackers, breads and caesars! 


The picture below gives you the idea of how clear above everything we were. This is my heaven and the best way to fight off the winter blues. The mountain offers snowshoeing, tubing, outdoor skating, cross country skiing, down hill skiing and even a horse drawn carriage. There is pretty much something for everyone at this ski resort. Plus happy friendly    staff from all around the world.




Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly
Christine Turpin





1 comment:

  1. Great post on lip color pallete. Great selection for anytime of day. I am having difficulty finding the best waterproof mascara. In your opinion which one is best. Loving your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete