Friday, November 22, 2013

Lets Go Baroque Tonight

Dolce & Gabbana filled the runway with gold, jewels and mosaics reminiscent of the 17th Century.  The whole collection has a cathedral feeling. This collection is definitely not for day to day but the baroque trend is hot right now and always seems to be a winter go-to.  Try some brocade pants or a lace embroidery dress. I love velvet so I would mix in a velvet coat that has some embroideries or damask print detail. Don't be afraid to give this look a try. Finding a classic piece can feel daunting but just go looking for one piece, any piece.  As long as the fit is good, and you feel good, that is what counts;) my closet has size 2 to size 12 but a lot of the pieces are classic so as I jump all over on the scale throughout the years, I still have great clothes to create a look with.



Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly
Christine Turpin




No comments:

Post a Comment