Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Bucket List 2014

My bucket list for 2014

1. Go for a walk in nature, practice mindfulness, and lose track of time for a while.

2. Watch a TED video to learn about inspiring ideas. (Look on Youtube for these)

3. Share myself authentically in my blog posts, don't be afraid to be vulnerable.

4. Create a vision board with pictures of all of the things that inspire me.

5. Try something I've always assumed I can’t do but secretly wanted to try.

6. Teach someone to do something and tap into my potential as a leader.

7. Ask someone to tell me about the thing they love the most in life, and watch how they light up when sharing their passion.

8. Make a conscious decision to let go of something that doesn’t serve me.

9. Try something new and revel in the sensation of stretching beyond my comfort zone.

10. Attend a conference or retreat to connect with people like me! 

Here are a few pics of christmas with my lil pink leopard family & our Elf Mr.Mischief

Here is what new years looked like in the backyard this year


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment