Sunday, January 5, 2014

Moonlit Snow shoe Adventure

Yesterday when I woke up to blue skies, I thought to myself "What adventure can I get into today?". Clear skies means it would be clear at night and the stars would be out. We haven't seen that in a few days. I sent out a few texts and soon Nicole, Amber and myself were organizing the hot chocolate, fireball and cheeses. We also borrowed my mom's dog Ruby to protect us from the wildlife.  We went out around 7:30pm and it was a beautiful night sky with snow that looked like white sparkles crunching under our snowshoes. We were out there an hour and a half, and half way through our hike we set up a picnic and chilled with some tunes and just enjoyed each others company and caught up on things after the crazy Christmas holidays.  If you're in a place that you can go snowshoeing or anything at night to enjoy the stars. it's really magical. We are lucky that we only had to drive 35 minutes from our houses in order to see these spectacular stars at Larch Hills.


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly



No comments:

Post a Comment