Friday, January 3, 2014

January The Month To Organize


Happy New Year Friends!!!! 

For me and a lot of my friends and family the month of January is all about "in with the new out with the old", may that be dust bunnies or organizing. One of my favorite times of year is January, when Walmart and other box stores have their storage and organizing stuff on super sale. First on the list was my closet :) 

 I love the 5/$5 shoe box size container sale. I keep black heels in the blue-lid-colored bins for a quick and easy find.

I scored manaquin heads at Value Village after halloween for $.99. They keep my fave felt hats in great shape.


One of my favorite tricks to keeping my studs organized is ice cube trays! I had blue ones because that's my favorite color, but they were too dark to see my goods at a quick glance so white works best for this job. 

I love utensil drawer containers from the kitchen. I scored these babies on a clearance rack at Winners. I have used these for necklaces, scarfs, and now my growing wallet collection. 


My new storage for earrings, brooches and necklaces. I found this bad boy at Winners for ten dollars. I love that it has storage on both sides and stays out of the way, hanging with my clothes.


Here is a quick look at my bathroom storage solutions.  On the right I have a metal basket that hangs on the wall. I love having a place to hang and store hot appliances. The pic on the left showcases my picture ledge shelf used for my nail polish collection and beauty products. These fab narrow shelves take up very little room and make it a breeze to keep my counter clean.  

My new toy is a closet app for my ipad. Over the weekend i catalogued everything I own into this fantastic app and now can see everything I own anytime, anywhere. Plus mix and match new looks!

Here is a look I put together using my new app and new shirt I fell in love with:)



Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment