Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Years Eve Party Ideas

With New Years Eve just around the corner I thought today I would share some pictures from last year's New Year's party. For this event we like to have a skating rink in the backyard. Last year we had our rink in the backyard, with a bonfire, white christmas lights, and candles stuck in the snow. I punch my fist through the snow and put tea lights inside. I also used tall tapered candles which I stick in the snow that has gathered on tree branches and it looks super magical. For appies I invite everybody to bringing an appy for at least 10 people and then I provide s'mores, which taste awesome, and drinks. Champagne, wine, hot apple cider, hot chocolates, and a little Carolans. There is nothing quite like having a skating rink in your backyard and having all your friends and family over!


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly




No comments:

Post a Comment