Monday, December 9, 2013

The Classic Cape With A Hint Of Equestrian Style

The classic cape is one of my wardrobe staples. I have a knitted shawl-style cape and a camel wool cape that I scored at value village. Every time I wear one I get told how well put-together I look. With that in mind, I decided that the cape deserved a highlight in my blog.  I love the cape look with a hint of equestrianism. 


The look above starts with a wool cape, dressing it up with black skinny pants or with your favorite narrow legged jeans. I love plaid as the go-to pattern for both of these looks. Something about plaid makes me think of a fox hunt or snuggling in a blanket in the barn watching the animals.

This second look starts with a knit shawl style cape. This cape style is my favorite, its like getting to wear a blanket, but without any weird looks from your friends. The best part of mixing in the equestrian style is that the boots have little to no heel, so this look is open to those who hate being in heels..


If you missed my recent tutorial here is the link.

Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment