Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Spa Adventure At Sparkling Hill Resort

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Sparkling Hill.

For those of you that don't know what Sparkling Hill Resort is, it's an amazing spa retreat that's new to the Okanagan.

The spa has several different steam rooms, beautiful outdoor pool and my personal favourite, heated massage tables.


This is a great place for anybody who needs to get away and enjoy some silence.

 I thoroughly enjoyed a relaxation massage which was amazing, although I spent the first half an hour trying to get used to having a massage.

We were lucky enough to get to enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool, which was absolutely beautiful. I thought it would be freezing because of the temperatures outside it was gorgeous.

The view from our room was somewhat obstructed because of all the fog, but it had its own misty serene feeling.


It was nice to slow down for 24hrs and take time to just be :)

 

Here is a link to the resort...http://www.sparklinghill.com/

Super relaxing spa vacation!!!


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment