Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ice Skating at Robson Square Vancouver BC

Girls night out in Vancouver BC!!! My sister Loretta my bf Amber and I all went skating at Robson Square Ice Rink. Before our girls' weekend away I started planning what we were going to do.  http://www.tourismvancouver.com/do/calendar-events/ has lots of great ideas for all interests.  My sister rented skates at the rink.  Amber and I were competitive figure skaters with great skates so it was easy for us to have fun on the rink. My sister, not so much. Her skates could have used a sharpening for sure.  It was probably about seven in the evening, I think they're open until nine on Sunday evenings. It was so much fun, lots of people skating and smiling and a fun light show. Great times in Vancouver, if you haven't done it you need to try it before they close the rink.  Here's some pictures of the fun that we were having. Sorry about the quality, we were having way too much fun to pay attention to the photos.  I also added a few pics that I took while in downtown Vancouver. We have snow here in Armstrong but in Vancover it was pouring rain so here's some evening pics of what we were dealing with while trying to have a girls evening.

The Rink from outside. http://www.robsonsquare.com/

Rainy night in Vancouver
Love The Rink!

Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment