Saturday, January 11, 2014

Organize Chores To Keep On Top Of Clutter

Today I would like to share chore charts that I have built. The chores go from daily chores to weekly chores and monthly chores and even yearly chores. I picked chores from things that I found on the internet or household chores that I do or should be doing, and things my husband does. Below is my Little Piggy magnet chore chart. Crafting project! I used regular printer paper for the chore circles, and some stiffer construction paper for the backing. I cut out each of the chore circles and glued them on top of another larger circle of construction paper, then glued magnets to the back. This chart was for my kids, and each one has a small reward, usually like $.25. They can do enough chores to walk to our corner store when they are done and buy a slurpee or a treat. I hope that you find this useful and are able to use it in your daily life.


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment