Sunday, November 24, 2013

Five Rad Gifts For The Man In Your Life!

Five Gifts For Any Man!
As Christmas sneaks up on us, some of us scramble to find the perfect present. Getting something useful can be a challenge. For some reason people buy men sweaters for gifts and a year down the road the sweater has not been worn and it's heading for Value Village. On that note, if you are in the market for the perfect boyfriend sweater check the mens sweater rack at the second hand store. I scored a cashmere sweater from Holt and Renfru for ten dollars. That being said I have come up with five rocking gift that I have found that my man loves and are the most used things he has.
House Coat: NAUTICA striped belted robe
1. The House Coat.
I love a good house coat to toss on when the animals need outside in the middle of the night. Or for jumping out of the shower in the morning. I have found that just about every guy has one and it looks "well loved" or they want one and are too lazy to go and get one themselves.

Pajama Pants: Polo Ralph Lauren
2.The Pajama Pant
Christmas Eve in our house we open one gift and it is always PJs. My man's fav pajama pants are the ones with pockets and made of flannel. Plus men look super sexy in plaid pj pants!

Sox: Reebok No Show
3. The Socks
We all love new socks. The options are endless, my favorite socks to gift are ski socks or outdoor hiking socks. 

Candle:Origins Warm Up Candles
4.The Man Candle
I'm sure you are all thinking "A candle? Really?" but one romantic thing a man can do for his lady is light a candle in the bedroom. It's just one of those things that guys don't think of for themselves but having one on hand can be really handy. But remember to keep in mind it's for a guy so pick vanilla or something less floral so the chances of him using it will be much greater.

Portable Speaker: Logitech Mini Boombox
5.The Portable Speaker
This little gift packs a big bang for your buck. Just plug in any MP3 player or cell phone and you have instant tunes. I had originally bought a speaker for myself but often had to ask my husband where he had it last. Anytime he was working outside the speaker went with him.

All items above were found @ http://www.thebay.com


Please follow my Blog for more Fashion, Beauty and Adventure.
Thank you for all the support!
Yours truly
Christine Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment