Friday, April 11, 2014

April Wishes

Spring has sprung and I know this cuz I have dead bugs on my windshield!! In my excitement for spring I have been searching the net for fun spring outfits. If you check me out on Pinterest you can see what I have been up to:)

The look I wanted to achieve is from the blog They all hate us
The shorts retail for $99 & sweater $125
Way out of my price range, so I decided to get crafty. I went to my local Value Village and scored mens jeans that made my butt look good. I chopped the legs off and took my foot file to the from and back to give them a worn look. I also rolled the sides three times and stitched them up and added a cute button.

My final look including two pairs of shorts, light denim and dark denim, and this cable-knit sweater. All from Value Village for $20 total.
My tools - scissors, buttons, needles, thread, foot file.
My end result :)

To find me all over the web hit the links down below !!!!

Website           Facebook          Pinterest     YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment